- Unable to see your feet
- Unable to see your lady junk
- Chub rub
- Especially when the Chub rub wears out the inner thighs of your pants
- Poor balance when putting on pants
- Sitting down to put in socks
- Tying shoes 😂😂😂
- Leaning awkwardly to one side to wipe
- Unable to cross legs to sit like a “lady”
- The debate of whether or not you can fit between spaces
- Not being able to fit between spaces and knocking shit over with your massive boobs belly or butt (never had to worry about the butt because I just had a back with a line in it)
- Roller coasters
- Seat belts
- Painting toes nails
- Sitting at a booth in a restaurant
- “Ooo when are you due” …bitch I am not pregnant just fat. Geez get your shit together people, don’t ever ask that!!
- When your boobs steal all the fabric from a shirt and needing to wear an under shirt to hide belly. Stupid layers
- Hugging amd being able to actually wrap your arms around someone (which I didn’t even realize a difference until my bf and I lost a bunch of weight and hugged each other)
- Getimg stuck in clothes in a fitting room
- Shaving legs
- No lap for my kids to sit on becaise it was being eaten by a belly
- Tiny seats at a movie theater or other events. Recently discovered the extra room on an airplane seat
Barf, granny panties or ugly ass bras.
What am I missing??
Every workout was different. Physically and mentally. Physically I could feel myself getting stronger by the day. Not so much at the gym, that shit was still hard AF. But getting up off the floor, walking up the stairs, shoot just walking in general, and most of all carrying my children around. Also, after having Halen there was something wrong with my left leg. It was swollen (not a blood clot, I think…) but nobody goes to the doctors nowadays. Anyway that went away once i started becoming active. Now I carry both kids (with the baby in the heavy ass carseat and the three year old sleeping) up steps, mom beast mode. Pretty sure it is about 900 pounds total…
I can’t even begin to explain how good I would feel after a workout. THANK YOU ENDORPHINS. They sure do make you feel fantastic. Serotonin, hell yes pleeeeaaaase. Walking out of there feeling sweaty, accomplished, happy, confident, and clear minded. Speaking of clear minded, the conversations i would have afterwards were that of scholars, haha just kidding. But I did spew amazing profanities at cars when the road rage would kick in on the drive home. You know, instead of saying things like “o dear, I can not believe that little fella over there just cut me off, he must be in a hurry I will just let him get in front of me there” I said things that normal adults say and I’m sure I don’t need to go in to details you all know what you yell at other drivers. Always super hyped up when I left the gym. Hoping that feeling would last until I got home and I would clean clean clean the house!
There are so many thoughts that run through my mind while working out. Such as worrying about what you look like. I feel like once you come to terms with the fact that you will look like the chubby little fat kid trying to keep up, struggling and taking breaks but you just keep going and going. Soon you will realize that, frankly, no one gives a fuck what you look like but you. Most of the people there are to get their workout on and haven’t glanced at you once. They all had to start somewhere too. Doing one push up, 3 squats and walking instead of running. Just know that you WILL get stronger and build up your stamina and endurance and feel and look glorious!!!! I’ve never been happier that I made the decision to look stupid and to keep going to the gym/classes.